One Good Way To Avoid Bad Days In Online Forex Currency Trading

In online Forex currency trading, even just one bad day can make the difference between a profitable month and a losing month.

Every day, you have to be at the top of your game because everything depends on you as the one in control of all you do.  Even more important than the markets you trade or the Forex currency trading system you use, execution is the key determinant in whether or not you'll make money.

If you're feeling lousy, in a pessimistic mood, or just not up to par, this will likely affect your decisions, including whether you stick to your online forex trading system or if you deviate from it - and wind up making bad decisions that result in losses or money left on the table.

Here's an example to illustrate.

A good friend of mine has been in trading for a number of years.  He does very well and has his Forex currency trading fine-tuned to the point that he has that feel for the markets that only comes with long-term experience as a trader.

I don't want to embarrass him with this, because he was rather down when he shared this with me, so I'll refer to him as Kevin, but that's not his real name.

Week before last, Kevin and I were talking on the phone and catching up since our last visit.

He told me how the day before, he might as well have have stayed home and stayed in bed.  He'd been sneezing and coughing and generally feeling like lousy.  The night before, he hadn't slept well and so he was pretty tired too.

I asked him how the day had gone in his trading, and that was really the big issue.  He said that he'd been rather pessimistic because he was tired and just feeling ragged.

Of course this affected everything, especially his decision-making regarding his trades. 

Because he's been in a mediocre mood, twice he got out of trades too early because he was just 'sure' that they would stop short and turn against him, even though he picked them right and they ran.

Throughout the middle portion of the day, he missed out on four winners, because didn't even bother to enter the trades.  He felt that they'd just turn out to be losers like other times when the market turned on him right after getting in.  His system had done its job of signaling him to get in and at the right time.  Each time, he just was in too bad of a mood to accept he had a winner.

After the last one of those, he got mad and decided it was time for some payback, so he again ignored his system and hastily entered another trade, even though there was no entry signal.  Another bad move - and quick loss of $400.

By the end of the day, he'd cut his profits short by $1,100 in profits by getting out too early, then missed out on another $1,800 by not entering the trades when he should have, and then just plain lost another $400 with a bad decision.

He really would have been better of home in bed.

Now the point here really isn't to stay away from trading.  You do it to make money and in order to profit you do have to show up.

Just like any other activity that really matters, you want preventive measures in place.  You want to have problems averted, just plain not come up at all if possible.

You see, Kevin's problem is that he neglects his health and general state.  Not badly, though.  Quite like many people.

His diet is marginal.

He stays up late and shorts himself sleep.

He never gets any exercise.

He doesn't even take any vitamins to help make up for the rest.

Now, I love sweets and other marginally healthy foods too.  I always have been a night person, NOT a morning person, and I certainly don't exercise as much as I should for my age.  I do however take my vitamins every day, along with additional antioxidants.

Whether your general health is just okay, or maybe you are physically stressed, the main thing is to stay ahead of the game, to do the right things BEFORE a problem arises.

The frequency that I get sick is pretty low, plus I do enjoy pretty reasonable health and good spirits the great majority of the time.

As a result of taking antioxidants, I rarely have bad days like Kevin did.

When it comes to health, the best defense is a good offense.  Besides, powerful antioxidants help your body do what it is built to do:  fight-off germs, heal and be healthy.

The main thing I like about taking my vitamins and the extra antioxidants is that I don't have to make any major changes in my lifestyle to stay rather healthy and feeling good.

I don't have to go to the gym.

I don't have to try to become a morning person.

I can still eat what I like, knowing that I'm giving my body what it needs.

I feel good and function well when I need to be at my best.

Besides, I plan on being around for many years to come.

I want those years to be fun and enjoyable, not sitting around waiting to die.  I've read in quite a number of places over the years that antioxidants fight what makes you age and makes your body robust against disease and degeneration. 

A few of my favorites, in addition to my regular once-a-day vitamins, I take:

Extra Vitamin C, of course

Grape seed extract

Bilberry extract

Acai berry extract

I hadn't heard of the last one until recently. 

I've got this one neighbor who has alway been a bit of a hypochondriac.  Not too long ago, I noticed that she didn't have her usual list of complaints, plus she didn't look as miserable as she used to either.

This was weird, and it got my attention.

She told me about this blend of berry juices that she'd run across, so I checked it out, and it was pretty pricey, but I did research the product to see what was in it that made it work so well.

According to the manufacturer, this juice blend has juices from 19 or 20 berries and other fruit, but the main benefits are from one primary berry in the blend:  the Acai berry. 

It's reported to be an even more powerful antioxidant than grape seed, and has other health benefits as well, so I decided to give it a try.

Now the juice blend costs a hefty price, so the Acai berry extract in capsule form is much more cost-effective, plus has a long shelf-life and less risk of food allergy than the 20-berry juice blend. 

It is always advisable to look at what a month's supply is going to be, and there are alternatives that cost up to 89% less, plus have a higher concentration. 

As a trader, this small investment in yourself a very good one.  Vitamins and antioxidants are a whole lot cheaper than bad days in Forex currency trading.

Now, no matter how old you are, how well you eat or how much exercise you get, take good care of yourself.

Online Forex currency trading is challenging, and at times can be very stressful as you know.  Make sure that you give yourself the advantage of good health so that you stay at the top of your game and make the most of it. 

Your account balance will thank you for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment